Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:24:19 -0700

Steve Barbour offered:

>>>I just returned from a short trip to France...

I clearly missed a lot here, it seems the LUG has been busy, like a

giant inexorable glacier...

teeming with controversy and fascinating discussions...<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,

Welcome home! And your comment?

>>>and regarding your photos Tina, I find them wonderful, and absolutely

right for their stated purpose...kids will love them...

I bring no agenda, and I certainly left with none.

I do find that in spite of the obvious differences in your subjects,

these photos of children will connect with a young audience, not

because of differences, but very much in spite of them... the feeling

that comes from your work so very appealing to children is the

sensation that kids are the same the world over...this will really

move your young audiences...<<<<<,

Absolutely!!!!! Tina as I understand has had great responses from the
children she showed her photographs too. Children relate to children the
world over.

It's only when they are influenced by dimwit adults with a problem do they
begin to develop negativisms one unto the other!

In any event I trust it was an excellent time in one of my favourite cities
of the world! Never had a bad time in Paris since my first time there 50
years ago!

Go there and you just fall in love! Well you know what I mean, ;-) with the
location, the restaurants, bars and the wonderful Parisians! :-)

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMGS: Children of the World)