Subject: [Leica] childhood...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:01:13 -0700

On Mar 29, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Jim Brick wrote:

> Great photo, but Ted is correct! And that moves the girl to the left
> in the frame which adds greatly to the feeling of the moment.

now, here is the crop...

I like it very much...it feels like a different image...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/crop.jpg.html

now for an incredible moment of  confession, the image was taken forty
(40) years ago,   I have had it in my minds eye, only with the bird,

it is hard to see it any other way.

now I have to live with it for another forty years this way...

thank you gentlemen both so much,

Steve