Subject: [Leica] btw concert
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:11:57 -0600

By the way, I used my upgraded M8 during the concert, and drew no looks from
nearby peeps, with the delayed wind.

My son Eric plays the Contra Bass, and that's not only an instrument, but a
commitment.  You need a different car from everyone else, a strong back, and
a sense of humor.

A couple nights ago, his former teacher, Josue Ramirez played his Graduation
Recital for his Master's degree.  Astute luthiers will note that he played
two different instruments.

Here are a couple shots with an M8 and 35mm Summicron asph..

http://www.sonc.com/josue_recital.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny