Subject: [Leica] IMG: What Lake Erie looks like in January
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:50:30 -0800

Clive Moss showed:

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: What Lake Erie looks like in January

>From my walk today, in March!

M8,35mm 'lux, dust spot removed in Lightroom!

>>http://clive.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=7514822&AlbumKey=SAXBi

>>http://tinyurl.com/dk63pv

Clive mon ami,

As nice as these photographs are, they are freezing my butt off and I'
wrapped in a big heating blanket!

You have no idea what happens to an old senior citizen living in Victoria,
Canada where we rarely get snow. Instead we cut our grass 12 months of the
year. :-) Well OK this year I have to confess the Great Witch of the North
dumped snow on us the likes we haven't had in many years. Horrible white
stuff!

I think we should have a "ban" on shooooooooowing pictures of snow on the
LUG! :-) Or at least some kind of visual warning system to avoid these image
butt freezing moments being shown! Particularly in the winter time. :-)

July when we require some "cooling moments" please do post, be much
appreciated. Thank you.

Dr. ted :-)