Subject: [Leica] Lightroom, iPhoto, Expressions Media
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:16:38 -0600

Folks -

Who among the assembled Wise Guys & Gals knows about issues of
porting files & catalogs between these peskey programs?  I gotta guy
who has a whole lotta stuff in Expressions that he wants to port over
to something else (likely Lightroom, I think) that will deal smoothly
with issues of uploading images (along with their associated keywords
& captions) to his new web gallery.  Ideally he'd also like to keep
his catalogs in the process.

Do tell...

Bob Palmieri