Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Carnival in Cusco
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:24:54 -0500

PESO:

No black and whites this time.  I was only carrying one M8 (I know,
unforgiveable!) and with it set for jpeg and RAW, I couldn't take
photos fast enough so I just took RAW for these.  These probably all
need to be in color anyway.  This was not the wildest parade we ran
into, by far, but it was the first:

http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/03/february-3-2009.html

If you see any you think might be better in B&W, let me know!!

TIA

Tina

PS:  I hope you're not tired of Peru yet - 21 days to go!