Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D700
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:11:54 +0100

Geoff, I don't recall that I have complained about you criticizing
un-believers. Why should I; since you did not criticize? What I stated was
that I think you are over-doing your praises from time to time. And I
volunteered to be the first one to point that out when I saw Len putting
things into what I consider to be the right perspective.

It is fine that you are happy with all your Leica gear including the M8 that
some of us think have a number of glitches that should not be overlooked. I
don't recall, however, that I have mentioned anything other M-cameras or
Leica lenses but once again you rushed away again - to the goal post.

Mads