Subject: [Leica] Why codify 6 Bits on the lenses?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:24:02 -0700

When shooting scenes like this it is difficult to judge whether there
is vignetting (or colour shifts). Which amply illustrates why
vignetting is in fact a not an issue. The M8 shows a similar or lower
vignetting than you get in the same situation with a narrow latitude
reversal film. Yes it is something you have to deal with but no more
so than before.

John

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Why codify 6 Bits on the lenses?)