Subject: [Leica] FS Leica flex SL2 Gosssen spotmaster Mamiya RB67 complete set
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:44:59 +0100

Hi,

I have a nice user chrome Leicaflex SL2 for sale.
It was CLA'd 6 months ago by Wil van Manen and has functioned flawless
since then. It is not converted for new batteries. I'll throw in an
extra mercury battery.
I'm looking for Eur 450,- plus shipping. I accept paypal

For sale is a very nice Gossen spotmaster spotmeter. In very good
condition with case, wriststrap and fresh battery.
Manual can be found ere:http://www.gossen-photo.de/pdf/ba_spotmaster2_e.pdf
This manual is for the spotmaster 2 but works the same as the orignial
spotmaster offered for sale here.
Like to have EUR250,- and shipping.
I prefer IBAN or Paypal.

Anybody interested in a Mamiya Rb67 set?
Body rb67 pro S +wlf
50mm
65mm
90mm
140mm macro
180mm

all lenses are C lenses.

3 X 120 back 2 older ones, one newer one
220 back
6x4.5 120 back plus mask
graphic 2x2 back.
Early style metered prism
Multi angle handgrip
Lenshoods
3 extension tubes
2 screens
Compendium
polaroid back for free
strap
prism magnifier. wrong type. For free.

So, pretty much a complete set.

If I count everything up it should cost EUR1200,- ex shipping.
  I  prefer to sell as a set but can sell pieces too if you want.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] WTB: MP3 LHSA set)