Subject: [Leica] Scotland 1985
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:45:28 -0500

I was going through some old photos this weekend and found a box of
Ektachrome slides I shot in Scotland on a trip back in 1985.  I was on a
trip with my parents and some others from First Presbyterian Church here
in Nashville.

Anyway these date back to when I was first "getting into" photography.
I was 20 and a sophomore at MTSU.  The photos were shot with a new back
then Canon F1 last style and cheap lenses.

The gallery is here:

http://mcclary.zenfolio.com/p205731117

My favorite photos from these slides are:

http://mcclary.zenfolio.com/p205731117/h212be809#h212be809

http://mcclary.zenfolio.com/p205731117/h212be809#h3b16fe3d

http://mcclary.zenfolio.com/p205731117/h212be809#h321f58d3

That first one is still one of my favorite images.  I love how the light
came through the clouds to hit that little church and make it glow
against the dark mountains and lowering clouds.

Now I just need to find the B&W I shot on that trip, I had a few cool
shots on that roll also.  Amazing I remember that trip and I shot very
little film, the way I shoot today I'd have shot 10x more film, at least!

Comments welcome.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography