Subject: [Leica] Mamiya 7II gotchas?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 00:41:05 -0800

Come on Mark,  you don't shoot MF like you do with a 35mm :-) One you think,
compose, think some more, meanwhile, the coffee gets cold, Russia invades
Berkzerkaistan, Jeb Bush runs for Office, THEN you take a shot. With a dSLR,
you spray gun 100 frames per second and you sort out the keeper at the end
of ther day, after you post process it until it is perfectly HDR balanced,
of course.

At $.30 a frame, and you soup it in Xtol for pennies, you can shoot a lot of
MF frames for that D3X.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com