Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:41:04 -0500

At 09:28 PM 3/7/2009, Leo wrote:
>tina, there's so many ways to color balance in lightroom, you just need to
>figure out that magic combination.  want to post a raw and have a contest to
>color correct it?

I might do that.  I just need a place to post the Raw!

>I can't decide what stopped me more in my tracks, machu picchu or the taj;
>what do you think?

They were both pretty much overwhelming.  Machu Picchu is so much
larger than just the site you see in most photos and the surrounding
mountains are spectacular on their own.  What was most overwhelming
about the Taj Mahal when I was there was the air pollution.  I'm
afraid it's not going to be around too many more years because the
acid in the air is eating away the marble.  I hate to see something
that beautiful destroyed by what we're putting in the air.

Thanks for looking!

Tina

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One)