Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:00:10 -0500

At 08:51 PM 3/7/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>They are all great as usual.  But: Wouldn't a grey card such as the WhiBal
>take the guesswork out of it?  Or I missing something?  I always take a
>WhiBal shot and the colors seem to snap in.
>
>Ken

You're right, Ken, and I have the WhiBal card but I can never
remember to use it!!  I'm used to black and white documentary photos
and all of this color balancing for landscapes is not something I'm
used to!  I will definitely use it the next trip, though.  :-(  Now
what do I do for these?  I used my white shirt in the photos that
include it and those tend to be the warmer ones.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGS: Machu Picchu, Day One)