Subject: [Leica] WHAT AM I OFFERED???
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Feb 27 06:00:50 2009

Hi all:
My silence has been deafening but franlky I haven't had the time to
participate- I have an opportunity to trade in an analogue Bessa R2 body
with trigger wind as well as conventional wind- near mint. I am wondering if
anyone on line is interested before I trade it. I have many analogue
cameras- this one I picked up from Joe Yao- through Hong Kong some years ago
and it has been unused since I went digicam. I would rather sell it thru the
list if there is any interest. Please respoind off list to me at
rubinmackay@gmail.com. Thanx-vroger