Subject: [Leica] Re: Fwd: Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700
From: olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung)
Date: Sat Jan 24 06:39:29 2009

Hi Howard,

Thanks for sequential images illustrating the Leitax mount change.

While we are on this subject, I want to tell you that I have change a Pentax
ME to Leica R mount a long time ago. I still have it in Canada.

You can see the images of the camera here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/joe+leung/Leitax/ebay+002.JPG.html

Best Regards,

Joe