Subject: [Leica] For sale friday
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Jan 22 10:05:33 2009

Hello,

I have a Summicron 50 with retractable hood up for sale.  Comes with pouch
and caps.  I'm the second owner.  Doesn't have 6 bit code thing.

Cosmetics are Excellent
Glass is free from all the usual maladies.  Since I'm picky and know about
these things I can tell it never has had a CLA in its life.  Personally I
don't clean glass, I use my lenses carefully and send them to Sherry every
2 years or so.  This lens would be on my schedule for a CLA this year is I
were to keep it.  $600 firm

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964