Subject: [Leica] Re: Found on e-Bay
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Sat Jan 17 15:13:49 2009

Posting a link and hotlinking (as the Ebay seller did) are two
different things.  Clicking on a link is optional; hotlinking means
that anybody who opened that auction listing is going to be using the
bandwidth and images that belong to somebody else.  It is splitting
hairs, but it's an important difference.  I see now that the seller
has changed his page and there is now a link posted instead of
hotlinking.  This is better etiquette...yes I'm a bit of an Internet
luddite but oh well :)

CZ
Nawth Cacalacky

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Re: Found on e-Bay)