Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Exhibit
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri Jan 16 20:23:35 2009

Hey Everyone,

Many thanks for the well wishes and kind words. They are MUCH
appreciated!

It is pretty amazing, and I am very excited about it. And it's great
to be able to share it with all of you and get such great encouragement.

Howard, I don't have a link to just the pictures in the show, but if
you go here:

www.craigsemetko.com

and click on "black and white" you will see 40 pictures. 25 of those
40 will be in the show. The square one of the old couple eating ice
cream was taken with a Rollie--so that's 25 out of 39. All the rest of
the pictures were taken with either an M6 or MP, almost all at 35 or
50mm. I don't know if all the pictures show off the great quality of
the Leica lenses, but I hope they show off authentic moments of human
emotion with some decent composition--at least that's what I was
shootin' for!

Here's a link to the Leica website listing the photographers for the
next few months:

http://us.leica-camera.com/culture/galeries/gallery_solms/

Thanks again for all the generous comments---they warm the soul of
this transplanted LA boy who's currently freezing his butt off in D.C...

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Leica Gallery Exhibit)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica Gallery Exhibit)