Subject: [Leica] FS (not by me): books by fellow LUGgers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jan 9 21:12:57 2009

My usual Friday reminder:

All the equipment we drool over and discuss here on the LUG/LEG has
one purpose: to produce images. On my site I collect references to
books published by list members. Browse the listing here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=114

I just add books to the list as they are announced by the authors, so
the newest stuff is at the bottom. And if I have missed someone's
book, please contact me off-list and I will add it.

I have just updated the listing with the 2008 Yearbook and the 12
Leica Users book. If anyone else has published something that is not
in the listing, please let me know off-list and I will include it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu