Subject: [Leica] FS M7 Silver Body Only .72x
From: patrickkocsi at mac.com (Patrick Kocsi)
Date: Fri Jan 9 17:48:32 2009

In perfect mechanical condition and clean. Minor wear on the chrome
sections (light scuffing) and the decorative cover on the battery
compartment is pealing back a bit. These are all cosmetic and don't
impact the operation of the camera.

Comes with the OEM packaging and manual. Sorry no strap and no
bayonet cover (which, I am sure, you can find on ebay if you really
care for it.)

Serial number 2780351. I am the original purchaser in 2003. See my
recent R8 and Canon 40D sales and feedback on eBay (userid: pkocsi).

The camera will be carefully packed and insured. Ships from
Connecticut.  If you have any questions, just ask.

$ 1,895 or Best Offer.

Pictures at the following link:

http://gallery.me.com/patrickkocsi#100011

Thanks.