Subject: [Leica] Photos from Sudan
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Sat Jan 3 06:22:58 2009

David, you are showing some very interesting photos from a place that many
of us have heard about but very few have had the chance to visit. I liked
especially the photos with the long shadows and the ones with only one
person inside the frame plus #24 with one person in each of three openings
on the shop with assorted things.

Your mission purpose sounds a bit tricky to me so I think you should not be
too surprised over how it went.

Thanks very much.

Mads