Subject: [Leica] FS: Rolleiflex 12/24, Voigtlander R3A, 40 1.4 Nokton
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu Dec 4 18:46:15 2008

I'm selling the following items to help pay for the M8 I asked Santa for:

Rolleiflex 12/24 2.8 Planar in Excellent user condition with waist
level finder. Leather intact with minor wearing in the usual places,
all shutter speeds good and the meter actually works! Includes lens
cap and a rather abused but functional Bay III lens hood: $800 + S/H

Voiglander R3A Black like new (used once): $450 + S/H

Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 Nokton black like new with Voigtlander lens hood:
$325 + S/H

I also have some accessories for the Rolleiflex including Bay III
filters, Rolleifix and Bay III Rolleinar 1 with case.

Contact me off list if interested.

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Yo Vick.......)