Subject: [Leica] Medium Format cameras for sale
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:42:44 2008

Howdy from Wyoming;

I am thinning out my medium format items and just keeping what I have been
using for landscape photography, mostly 6x9 view and WA cameras.

For Sale or Trade, reasonable offers considered.

Mamiyaflex, early (not C series) interchangeable lenses, comes with 80mm and
250mm, porro finder. $300.00

Graflex XL-RF with 80mm Planar and 100mm  Planar.
                     $400.00

Mamiya Press 6x7 roll back, ugly
                     $50.00

Voigtlander Perkeo I, 80mm Vaskar
                     $80.00

Voigtlander Bessa 66, 75mm Heliar
                    $100.00

Rollei 2.8f Planar, red snake/lizard
                    $500.00

4x5 film holders
                    $7.50 ea

5x7 film holders
                    $10.00 ea

7 3/8 inch Goertz Dagor, some front element scratches, working compur
shutter                   $100.00

Wollensak Velostigmat 12" lens cells
                   $50.00

Lots of old enlarging lenses, Raptar, Ektar, 80 Nikor, Schneider
             make offers

I also have a very long list of items priced from $5.00 to $1,0000.00.

I have shut down my wet color film/print operation due to the severe decline
in film quantity.   I went from 30-100 rolls/day two years ago; to about 30
rolls/month.  I simply could not keep the chemistry working properly.  Now
the only processing for film available in Laramie, Cheyenne, Rawlins and for
that matter probably most of Wyoming is by using Wal-mart or depositing
envelopes at the grocery stores.  I think there still might be a working
film lab in Sheridan or Gillette.  That means, at the most, there is only
one working, privately owned, stand alone, film lab in Wyoming serving a
population of 500,000 and an area of 92,000 square miles. No E-6 available
in the state since I shut that down in 2006.

I am now, and have been for some time, been specializing in large ink-jet
printing, copy and restoration, scanning, portrait & commercial photography.
 I am in the process of creating a new web presence and that will be up by
the first of the year.  Retail photo items are currently limited to bags and
accessories.  The big-box stores and manufacturers distribution systems
virtually killed the digicam market for the small underfinanced dealer. I
can purchase most digicams at Staples for less than from my distributors.
Same thing for media cards and card readers.

I need to totally liquidate ALL of my used film camera items to generate
needed capital for new bigger printers & high-speed film scanner (for what
is perceived as archiving or at least computer viewing older strips of
negatives).
I have a large inventory of small camera bags, mostly M-Rock and Delsey.
Also some Bogen 190 tripods and heads.
Also available is a wonderful Bogen multi-adjustable panoramic head for
$300.00

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED ON EVERYTHING.  I DO NOT DO THE AUCTION SITE OR
PP.  I can take a cc over the phone or MO or personal check. Shipping is via
Priority Mail (mostly flat rate boxes).