Subject: [Leica] FS (not by me): Books by fellow LUGgers/LEGgers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 13 22:44:20 2008

My usual Friday reminder:

All the equipment we drool over and discuss here on the LUG/LEG has
one purpose: to produce images. On my site I collect references to
books published by list members. Browse the listing here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=114

I just add books to the list as they are announced by the authors, so
the newest stuff is at the bottom. And if I have missed someone's
book, please contact me off-list and I will add it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu