Subject: [Leica] non-Friday FS, M 90/2 AA, Nikkor 50/1.4 LTM
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Nov 3 16:08:21 2008

Sorry this is not Friday, but I can really use the money, 90/2 AA M
price lowered to $1275 OBO.

One of the sharpest lens ever, even wide open at F2. Perfect glass,
wear marks on aperture rings but no dents anywhere. Pics available on
request.

Add $10 S&H US, $30 Express Mail outside. Paypal or straight credit card OK.