Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 43 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 28 15:00:51 2008

All my pics this (last) week are from the North Carolina State Fair.
Shot about four rolls of Fujicolor (100 & 400). Used M7 with 28
Elmarit, CV Ultron 35/1.7, CV Nokton 35/1.2, and Noctilux.

Shot one roll with the Nikonos and 35 as an experiment. Overcast day,
so checking hand meter was not needed often. Most of the midway shots
are prefocus anyway, because there's not time to do otherwise. I also
like the fat, quick viewfinder. The shutter release is also an easy
fire from different positions like from chest or not time to get all
the way to the eye. I'm still getting a hot spot in some frames --
bluish fog at center of frame. I think there are four frames from that
roll in this set.

It's a large gallery (29) and a mixed bag. Hope you have time to drop
by.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/43/>
http://tinyurl.com/5msrqh

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

PS
The prettiest women are always in the cow barn -- go figure.

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 43 (ric))