Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen Ft
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Oct 26 16:15:51 2008

"Ric Carter" <ricc@embarqmail.com> wrote

> This is my favorite Kodak film ever, but it's also the grainiest film  I
> ever used -- fast as all get out but rocks for grain.
>
> Scan the slower C-41 and see if it doesn't look okay.

Thanks Ric, Geoff, Tim & Jim. I'd never used the 3200Tmax before so didn't
quite know what to expect. In that speed, I've only used Ilford Delta 3200
before. I'll dig out the old C41 negs and scan them to see the difference.
That said while the 3200 manages 120 negs OK, it really is pushed with 35mm.
I'lll probably have to get a dedicated 35 film scanner.

Douglas

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Olympus Pen Ft)