Subject: [Leica] Panda M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 21 13:52:21 2008

At 02:58 PM 10/21/2008, you wrote:
>Frank,
>
>I have seen M8.2's in the stores personally, (Germany, France, and
>Austria so far) not ads in magazines.
>
>Gene

Leica has M8.2's to borrow here at the Rockport seminar.   I didn't
get one because I don't want to be tempted ;-) I did borrow the 90
Macro which is very frustrating to try to use.  You can't use it as
macro without the "eyes" and you can't use it as a 90 with the
"eyes".  I think I prefer using the Visoflex for macro.

Ted gave a great slide show this afternoon.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com