Subject: [Leica] LR2 and NEF Files
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Oct 21 11:52:52 2008

I just took a Nikon D1 camera, captured an ( not so interesting) image in
NEF format and import it into LR2.

It works.

What advantage does this have?  I am not sure.  But I was interested in the
result.

For those following my slower than a snail progress, I have now purchased a
license for VueScan.

Seems like the only thing between me and my digitization of my negatives is
the installation of my new HDD.  Maybe tomorrow.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net