Subject: [Leica] FS: Texas Leica (Fujica G690BL) and lenses
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Oct 16 17:56:54 2008

Even as I write this, I don't know if I really want to sell the camera
and lenses, but it is unused gear as I'm very much using 35mm gear
lately. Plus I want something else. So...

For sale:
One Fuji G690BL camera body in good condition with brassing
through paint. This is a user camera. Winding mechanism works very well,
frame counter works in both 120 and 220 modes. Rear shutter blind works
for changing lenses, but I've found that in bright outdoors light, it
is not completely light-tight. The key which opens the back has been
replaced with some other camera version and doesn't quite sit flush
with the bottom plate.
With the G690BL body is a Fujinon S 100mm f/3.5 lens. Glass is in
excellent condition with no marks or haze but there is a bit of dust.
Only a front lens cap and a homemade shade will be included, no rear
cap or body cap.
$400 OBO for the body and lens.

One Fujinon SW 65mm f/8 for the G690BL. Glass is in excellent condition
with only a small amount of dust. This is one of my favorite lenses of
all. Front and rear caps included as well as a collapsible rubber hood.
$600

I will very seriously consider a trade for a Konica Hexar RF body.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest