Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Great Gig in the Sky
From: imagist3 at (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Oct 16 14:40:51 2008

cell phone
car radio
kitchen stove
bedroom alarm clock
hard wired telphone
every bank i peddle, walk or drive by

though I do appreciate a fine watch
sure don't need one for the time

what I like best about this list
that such (watch) discussions
make me think about stuff i'd never think about without it

the watch discussion sent me to find
my dad's Gold (colored?) Omega Automatic
engraved on the back for
"30 years of service A.O.Smith Corporation 1972"
which I haven't looked at since I brought his stuff home
after his death

Thanks watch guys

Fond regards,