Subject: [Leica] OT: modern pocket watch?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Oct 12 17:46:57 2008

At 08:13 PM 10/12/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
 >Whenever I see anyone pull an object out of their pocket to find out
 >what time it is, that object is a phone. The modern pocket watch is a
 >mobile phone.

Har.  Har.  Har.  I often use my American Waltham
pocket watch with its Hunter's back, especially
when wearing a three-peice suit.  Keeps excellent
time and it is a dramatic thing to use, rather
akin to Mark Rabiner's strutting about Wall
Street with his Top Hat and walking stick.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: modern pocket watch?)