Subject: [Leica] WTT: Kodak HIE
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Thu Oct 9 20:38:10 2008

Discovered one unopened roll of Kodak HIE 135x36, expiration 10/2006, in the
back of the cabinet. Out of date, not cold-stored, so caveat emptor. I'd
like to swap for a black & white silver print, 8x10, that you regard as one
of your best -- something worth looking at again. I'll send it first class
mail anywhere, you do the same. The (off-list) response that most strikes my
fancy by the time I open my email on Sunday gets it. Or, if nobody offers me
a print, the first reply I receive gets it.

Peter.
SF, CA