Subject: [Leica] A Few New Pix
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Carl Socolow)
Date: Tue Oct 7 15:48:22 2008

My apologies of late with any posting or adding of new pix. I've been a
little preoccupied having some cartilage "scoped" from my knee. Things
are moving better albeit I'm still a little stiff. In the meantime it
forced me to sit still long enough to work up a few new pictures and
figure out how my webmaster has structured my website. So now I can add
pictures myself. There are eight new photos viewable at:

http://www.carlsandersocolow.com/mexico.html

They're the last eight on the page. Comments and criticism always welcome.

Best,

Carl S. Socolow

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A Few New Pix)