Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Photos - Bray
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Oct 5 14:18:19 2008

"Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard@tele2.fr> wrote
> there?
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/IRELAND-2oo7/Launderette.jpg.html>

Yes there, it's where I get my smalls rinsed........

Had a look at your Irish pics Phillippe and saw the Kilmainham Jail stairs
and your centrality puzzle. I've had that problem too and it also baffles
me. By the way, for those of you interested in the by the by, those stairs
were used in the first rendition of "The Italian Job" in 1969 and were the
ones Mr. Bridger (Noel Coward) descended to thunderous applause.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow