Subject: [Leica] IMG : #177 & #178 Overstone Northamptonshire
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Gee Bee)
Date: Sun Sep 28 22:47:17 2008

From: "Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor_post@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #177 & #178 Overstone Northamptonshire

 I see  you've gone digital, or did that happen sometime ago and I just
missed
it?

Regards,

Dick

> Panasonic DMC FZ50 : Leica DC Vario Elmarit
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08177.htm
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08178.htm

I have access to a local stable which, because of the quiet setting, also
provides opportunities for bird photography. None of my
film gear has the kind of reach that I need to get close so I am using the
Panasonic because of the 12X zoom.

I am getting very few usable bird shots so I am turning my camera on other
stuff to pass the time.  I have most definitely not
gone digital :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] IMG : #177 & #178 Overstone Northamptonshire)