Subject: [Leica] Almost 20 years after ...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 27 16:11:40 2008

Hi all,

Last summer I've came back to the plavewhere I've shot most of the
pictures you have saw on LFI Gallery, the childrens are not the sames,
but they are always "my childrens"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070812.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/4maww5

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070817.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5y58g6

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070825.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/52hrwm

I've shot these pictures almost on the same place as my Leica R early
work on the LFI Gallery, this is a town at 50 km from Barcelona and 10
Km from my place of residence in summer, Sitges, I don't like very
much the beach and other things on the actual fashion, I prefer search
the place where I can still find the life I like, and it is nice to
see taht sometimes the world have not changed so much as we think.

Thanks for looking and I always I'm happy with your c&c

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Almost 20 years after ...)
Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Almost 20 years after ...)