Subject: [Leica] FS: R5, SL2, R-90f2
From: cdhoover at mac.com (Chris Hoover)
Date: Fri Sep 26 17:49:32 2008

I'm offering 2 bodies and a lens this week:

- Leica R5, black, in great shape, $500. Only run through about 1500
frames
   Exc++, includes strap, manual, body cap, batteries. Slight strap
brassing.
   Just had a viewfinder cleanup by DAG. Film window foam is good.

- LeicaFlex SL2, black, slightly less minty, but still very clean. $550
   When last checked only the 1/2000th was off by 1/3. Includes strap,
body cap,
   and color SL2 brochure (yes, it's the good one!) Working viewfinder
light.
   Note: The SL2 won't mount ROM lenses.

- R-Summicron 90f/2 - 3-cam (works on SL through R9), Canadian model
with
   multi-section extendable hood from around 1971. Clean, no oil on
aperture
   blades, some use on focus ring, but clean glass, Ex $350.

Reason for selling: I use the R7&8 more, plus most lenses I have are
ROM,
(including a 90apo), making this gear less useful for me.

Photos upon request.

Thanks,
Chris Hoover   |   cdhoover@mac.com  |  760-390-8105

no archive