Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Sep 26 07:49:13 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> wrote:
> LUG
> Leica User Group
> Why do so many active members on the LUG
> feel the need to denigrate
> the company

Actually, George, the situation you describe has a lot to do with me
becoming less active.

I don't find many subjects to latch on to when they go in that direction.

Only once in my life could I justify buying brand new Leica equipment
(when I was working as a journalist in the 70'ies).

I still have those cameras and I still love to use them.

For me, that's Leica.

The rest is kind of over my head.

Love your meter :-)

Daniel