Subject: [Leica] Getting every penny out of my Leica
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:59:23 2008

> David Degner said and showed...

> It has been a long time since I was on this group, but I have
> returned.  I was only in high school when I posted my last messages,
> now I've graduated from a photojournalism college and jobless.  So
> what does any self-respecting unemployed Leica owner do?
>
> Of course buy a pair of blue jeans, a plane ticket to china, and throw
> the M6 and 35/1.4 over the shoulder.  I was there for 5 months until
> they kicked me out.  Then I wandered through Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan,
> Turkey, and Egypt.  Now I'm in Sudan.
>
> My friend was kind enough to develop and scan a few rolls from China.
> Just thought you would want to see.
>
> http://www.incendiaryimage.com/sketchbook/?p=58

hi David... I remember you and your past contributions,  and wondered
what you have been up to...

these photos are impressive...and I found that the best , that grabbed
my attention today were #'s 4  5  11  12  17...

you must be having a profoundly moving trip...stick around here when
you are able,

Steve