Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW # 29 - 38
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 22 11:41:55 2008

Peter,
Thanks for looking and commenting. The stones are real. It's become a quite
popular custom around here, to build stone piles everywhere in nature. Kind
of zen buddhist exercise for some, just for fun for others (who gets the
biggest pile?)... I have added a 2005 picture (M6, Nokton 40/1.4 SC) from a
similar one:
http://mogool.com/avers_08/index.php?img=58
Didier

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Didier PAW # 29 - 38)