Subject: [Leica] COUPLE OF IMAGES
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Sep 21 17:34:42 2008

Hi All:
Once again, you have my apologies for being off line for such an extended
period. The press of business makes it difficult- but I* have* been taking
images. These two I wanted to share with you. After a full half day of
sitting on the ground in Central Park waiting to get tickets for *Hair,* I
got one in the very last row. So I packed a superzoom Lumix FZ20. When I got
to the show we were warned of severe consequences were we to take pictures.
Sitting in the last row, however, everyone was looking down, and no one
back. In any event, after the show I took a picture of the empty stage and
was immediately surrounded by security, and I mean surrounded...they chased
me out of the theater demanding I erase my card. Of course, in the melee I
switched cards and erased a blank card so that I could get the hell out of
there. The image I chose for the Lug is what I consider, one of the best
stage images I have ever taken. The Next image was taken just the other
night at an Obama Campaign photo show at the Leica Gallery- The young lady
was a joy- And now.. you all enjoy. Bests: vroger.

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/6029342_fsFot#377386536_crMa4-L-LB
http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/6029342_fsFot#377386403_8wFo9-L-LB

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] COUPLE OF IMAGES)