Subject: [Leica] Friday Edelweiss
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 19 14:39:10 2008

That's my first friday flower post. Because I have no flowers in my back
yard at all, as my son's football playing has ruined any kind of botanical
vegetation, there. I also have no macro lenses or cameras.

All I had was a slow lens with 70cm closes distance, when I meet this
flower, which is considered as the queen of the alps: the Edelweiss.

The shot shows more the entire location where such a flower can be found.
But I even managed to squeeze some bokeh out of that 28 Color Skopar!

http://mogool.com/avers_08/index.php?img=40

Didier

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Edelweiss)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Friday Edelweiss)