Subject: [Leica] Full Frame Digital M
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue Sep 16 16:27:43 2008

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/PMA_news_Leica_to_develop_fullframe_digital_rangefinder_camera_news_177351.html

>We'll see ;-)

Not so fast...

Notice the date on the article.

It was this "revelation" that got Lee fired.

And the recent introduction of 21 f/1.4 and 24 f/1.4 lenses tells me that
there will be no full frame M8. These lenses are obviously being positioned
as the fast prime equivalents of 28 and 35mm for the film camera.

I must admit some interest in the M8.2. Looks like they seriously addressed
much of why I didn't like the M8 in the first place.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com