Subject: [Leica] some recent images from Prague
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Sep 14 23:47:09 2008

Nice series, gives you the spirit of a now easy going city .

I know the place and was wondering if you had edited - perspective
adjustment - the photos of  St Guy's cathedral front as I suspect they
were shot with the 7-14 and I know how tiny the square around is.
FYI: I'm still finding the price tag of lens high, but your results are
very convincing.

I had problems viewing the last but two and three pictures - artefact in
the conversion? Bad upload or is it simply my browser?

BTW: do you know Josef Sudek's work ? Great BW stuff in Prag.

Thanks for sharing - got more of these?
Phx
.

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] some recent images from Prague)