Subject: [Leica] Who will purchase the 21 and 24 mm ?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 19:31:38 2008

Sure, there's one lens sold.....now another 50k buyers and the lens R+D will
be paid off...

The problem with esoteric lenses is not only the cost, but the opportunity
lost cost.....

A 50 ASPH Summicron is in order.
Lenses in the $1.5 - 2.5K are in order, if they want to survive.

Frank

PS.. And a Full Frame M9

Frank

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Who will purchase the 21 and 24 mm ?)