Subject: [Leica] August 2008 Lug Photo contest winners
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun Sep 14 17:44:14 2008

Congrats to the winners and to the other honorable mentions, I am
glad to see that the British spelling of honourable prevails for my
mention and American spelling for the others. Proves once again how
international the LUG really is!
Cheers
Howard (getting ready to go to Germany and Photokina - looking
forward to holding an R10 - yessss my preciousssss)