Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG on show in Australia
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 13 20:04:58 2008

Folks, locally we have just concluded our community art and photography
show. This event raised funds in support of my child's school facilities.
Some of my LUG friends very kindly provided photographs which were displayed
and offered for sale. Thanks to their generosity we have added several
hundred dollars to our resources which will all go towards facilities for
the primary school children. Quite a number of these photographs are now in
the hands of proud owners or displayed in classrooms and facilities at the
school.

The school community asked me to extend our thanks to my fellow LUG
photographers who offered their creations to assist our efforts. Thank you
Doug Herr, Jim Hemenway, Ken Carney, Graham Battison, Jayanand Govindaraj,
Natan Wajsman, Ric Carter, Philippe Orlent, Philippe Amard, George
Lottermoser.

I need to also personally wish good things for the kind guy who arranged to
buy three of my photographs!

You can see my some of the show display and happy visitors here.

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/as

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e