Subject: [Leica] Weird problem
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu Sep 11 16:09:03 2008

I have made it to a ritual: all cards are formatted by the M8 prior
to storage and use. But I guess that formatting only erases the
directory entries on the card and not the actual data on it. That
would be overwriten by the new pictures.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 12 sept. 08 ? 01:03, Steve Barbour a ?crit :

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Weird problem)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Weird problem)