Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hurricane Gustav Evac photos
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Sep 7 21:44:55 2008

Chris,

You guys have all the fun.  We are bored to tears about the weather here.

It was interesting to see that picture of a boarded up outhouse with a
satellite dish antenna
on the roof.  Pretty classy!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:IMG: Hurricane Gustav Evac photos)